Posting Feb 22 2018

OK, with a great sigh I have been gifted several items by Ron DelVaux, Thanks Ron as you are extremely generous.



The name "IdeZilla" comes from the single chip 16-bit IDE controller using a 2064 Lattice CPLD. That has everything inside of it including the upper 8-bits of the data path along with jumper-ed decoding.


This seems to be one of the links to my old CoCoZilla websites, three of them.
Apparently someone seemed it necessary to save all of that stuff, THANKS!


http://www.geocities.ws/idezilla/

OK, I just tried this link then went to the first CoCoZilla link. I was redirected to something not good.

So, try this link for #1.
http://www.geocities.ws/idezilla/CoCoZilla1/frontpage.html



Loot:

CoCo2 sealed, CoCo3 opened, two joys, one mouse, floppy controller, Y-box.
I need to find some cables to set it up.
I will need help in connecting either CoCo to an NEC VGA LCD monitor.

In foil are two 512 boards of which none work. I fix both and get to keep one for the effort, YES!

Wow, just Wow!























I have been looking through all of my CD's to see what there is available.
The OrCAD gerbers and Lattice .JED files exist for re-creating one of the NoCan PCB's if possible. Maybe, just maybe.






IdeZilla

Comments Welcomed and Desired.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DriveWire4_HD6309E

8MB setup for a Tandy CoCo3